About Ed-tech Event Week
Due to COVID-19 barricading the networking across countries, 2020 Smart City Summit and Expo will be held as an online O2O exhibition. From 11th, Aug to 14th, Aug, we will have a whole week scheduled for you to meet the latest ed-tech technology in person! Join us right now for free to explore remote learning, technology and teaching during the pandemic. Come and join us now for free!
- Participants: Anyone whom is interested to meet Taiwan Education Industry Suppliers
- Registration Fees: Free
- Date: August 10th ~ 14th
- Time: 13:00~15:00 (GMT+8, Taipei Time)
- This event is an 1 on 1 bushiness event which requires registration first.
- Choose supplier that you are interested.
- Check all available time periods.
- Please make an appointment at the time that you are available.
- After you apply, the supplier will receive a notice and they will confirm if the schedule is ok. You will receive a confirmation letter once the supplier replies.
- Notes: This matchmaking event will be held online through Jitsi Meet. A meeting link will be sent to you and the supplier once meeting is scheduled and confirmed by both sides. You can only reserve one time period per supplier.
Contact: Andrew Liu, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: +886-02-6631-6702
Organizer: Industrial Development Bureau
Execution: Digital Education Institute, Institute for Information Industries